Samantha Scheibe: George Zimmerman's blonde 'babe'
- Samantha Scheibe, 27, was 'visibly shaken' when Zimmerman and Shellie had bust-up outside home of his wife's father on Monday
- Shellie can be heard on 911 tape screaming 'there's a woman in there!' - a reference to Scheibe
- The blonde's mother refused to comment on her relationship with the Trayvon Martin shooter
- A friend of Shellie has referred to her as his 'latest babe'
- But friend Wesley Richardson, who was also at the scene of the altercation, claims they are all 'just friends'
- Zimmerman is already facing claims he had affair with another woman, Veronica Zuazo, 31, his former fiancee, after his acquittal in July
- Shellie's lawyer says claims of Zimmerman's infidelities 'will all come out in the wash'
By Laura Collins and M L Nestel In Lake Mary, Florida
PUBLISHED: 18:12 EST, 12 September 2013 | UPDATED: 18:55 EST, 12 September 2013
This is the woman whose presence at George Zimmerman’s side fueled his estranged wife’s rage and a violent domestic showdown on Monday afternoon, MailOnline can reveal today.
Pictured here for the first time, Samantha Scheibe is the striking blonde Shellie, 26, refers to as Zimmerman’s ‘latest babe’, according to one close friend.
She is the curvaceous female visible in video footage of Monday’s bust-up in Lake Mary, Florida, during which the divorcing couple fell out spectacularly as they met to split their belongings.
MailOnline has also been told Shellie confronted Zimmerman, 29, about claims of his infidelities in the months since his controversial acquittal of the murder of Trayvon Martin.
Companion: Samantha Scheibe is the striking blonde Shellie refers to as Zimmerman’s ‘latest babe’ according to one close friend of Zimmerman's estranged wife
'Visibly shaken': Samantha was with Zimmerman when he had a showdown over their divorce on Monday. Shellie can be heard on the 911 call screaming 'there's a woman in there!'
According to the police report of Monday’s incident, Scheibe, 27, was ‘visibly shaken.’
Scheibe claimed not to know what was going on when armed police responded to Shellie’s panicked 911 call claiming that Zimmerman was threatening her father and was armed.
Shellie later retracted her allegation that Zimmerman had punched her father David Dean on the nose and it was established that no gun was brandished as was originally claimed.
On Wednesday, police admitted it might be months before they can establish the true course of events. An iPad on which Shellie was recording the dispute was ‘shattered’ and ‘in several pieces’ after Zimmerman reportedly grabbed it, opened it with a pocketknife and dashed it on the ground.
But at the end of the 911 call an incensed Shellie can clearly be heard screaming: ‘There’s a woman in there!’
Scheibe was the woman by Zimmerman’s side and, according to the police report, in his truck when he arrived at the Lake Mary property around 2.10pm.
She refused to provide a statement on the scene though she confirmed to police that there were guns in the truck in which she and Zimmerman were travelling. Both have concealed weapons permits.
She lives just a few moments' drive from the scene of Monday’s drama.
Fight: After spending the last two months since his acquittal over the Trayvon Martin killing in hiding, Zimmerman's private life exploded back into the news this week following the drama at the house
Revealing: Shellie Zimmerman stands with her attorney, Kelly Sims, at a press conference on Wednesday to address their very public divorce and the incident. Sims said the details of Zimmerman's infidelities 'will come out in the wash'
Rekindled: MailOnline has been told by sources close to the couple that Zimmerman struck up a relationship with his former fiancee Veronica Zuazo after his acquittal
Miss Scheibe was not at her home yesterday. Her mother, Hope Mason, 47, from Gainesville, Florida, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on her daughter’s involvement with Zimmerman.
Samantha Scheibe has known Zimmerman for several years through high school classmate and mutual friend Wesley Robinson, 29.
Mr Robinson is another witness to Monday’s events. According to the 400lb ‘bodyguard’, as he was described by Shellie's lawyer, the three are all ‘just friends.’
Speaking to MailOnline he said that Shellie had got it wrong: ‘There is no romance.’
He added: ‘People can have their assumptions but she’s just my friend.’
In fact, he insisted, Scheibe was there as much to keep him company as Zimmerman.
He said: ‘She was there with me and left with me. We all know each other from over the years.’
Mother: Hope Mason, 47, from Gainesville, Florida, left, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on her daughter’s involvement with Zimmerman
'Just friends': Zimmerman has known Scheibe through her High School friend, Wesley Richardson. Richardson, who was also at the house on Monday, insists there is no romance
He said Scheibe and he agreed to go with Zimmerman to help him remove various possessions from his father-in-law’s home.
Cancer survivor Mr Robinson said he was indebted to Zimmerman for his support during grueling chemotherapy.
He said: ‘George has been a good friend to me and that’s why I wasn’t going to bail on him in this situation.’
In spite of his physical stature, Mr Robinson insisted that Zimmerman hadn’t asked him to accompany him that day in anticipation of any trouble.
He said: ‘I just had the day off. And I just happened to be there.’
According to the police report, Mr Robinson intervened to restrain Zimmerman’s enraged father-in-law David Dean, holding him back ‘so that George could get away from him.’
Mr Robinson insisted: ‘Samantha and I are friends from high school since 2000. We’re all friends.’
As for Zimmerman bringing his latest ‘conquest’ to the door of his father-in-law’s house, Mr Robinson said: ‘How dumb would that be?”
But Zimmerman’s judgement is precisely what has been repeatedly called into question in recent weeks by friends how have known him just as long, and in some cases much longer, than Mr Robinson.
Interviewed by ABC, Shellie said her estranged husband seemed to feel ‘invincible’ since his acquittal.
His decision to spend time in the company of the young blonde rather than his wife is just part of a pattern of behavior that has left Shellie feeling ‘abandoned and betrayed.' Those emotions exploded on Monday afternoon.
Holed up: Zimmerman is believed to be staying at the house where the incident took place. A woman dropped off a package at the front door on Thursday
Crucial: Lake Mary police are waiting to see if they can retrieve footage taken on Shellie's iPad of the incident - before it was smashed to pieces by Zimmerman - before they conclude the investigation
Friends admit they too feel, ‘hurt and used’ by Zimmerman who has cut all ties with those who supported him during his trial and embarked on a chaotic existence of run-ins with the law and allegations of infidelity.
MailOnline was the first to reveal that Zimmerman’s infidelity lay behind Shellie’s shock divorce petition last week.
Just days after Zimmerman’s controversial acquittal on 13 July he ‘went AWOL.’
He left the wife who had loyally supported him through death threats and months in hiding and, as race-hate blazed over his shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon, embarked on an affair with a former fiancée - Veronica Zuazo, 31.
Zuazo and Zimmerman split in 2005 after a torrid relationship that saw both file civil motions for injunctions against the other.
In August of that year Zuazo claimed that Zimmerman had trailed her round her neighbourhood, prompting a confrontation in which her dog bit him.
Three years earlier, in 2002, she alleged he had struck her with an open handed slap when she popped bubble gum in his face during a drive to anger management couple counseling.
Zimmerman responded by claiming that Zuazo was the aggressor and that son two separate occasions she had attacked him with a baseball bat and clawed and scratched him.
An Orange County judge told the pair to keep away from each other – advice echoed by Shellie Zimmerman’s divorce attorney Kelly Sims in a press conference yesterday afternoon.
Speaking for his client he said he hoped Shellie and Zimmerman would ‘each take ten paces back,’ and let the lawyers do the talking in the forthcoming divorce.
When asked about the Zimmerman’s infidelity Sims declined to go into detail but said things would ‘all come out in the wash.’
MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS
MOST READ NEWS
'Plastic-looking' CGI characters could soon look more human as researchers unveil high-definition facial scanner to capture every skin cell and wrinkle
High resolution scan means a skin cell would take up three pixels on screenResearchers' previous techniques were used in 2009 film Avatar By Daily Mail ...
- JFK's grandson John 'Jack' Schlossberg steals the limelight at Caroline Kennedy's swearing in ceremony
- Boston cop Pat Rogers commits suicide after being in Donnie Wahlberg's Boston's Finest series
- PwC auditor quits job with ranting email filled with hashtags
- New book reveals how Ariel Castros sex-slave victims escaped his sick clutches because of the bravery of Amanda Berrys seven-year-old daughter she had with kidnapper
- Vladimir Putin oversees largest display of Russia's military might since Cold War, using 160,000 troops, 5,000 tanks, and dozens of ships to send message of strength to the world
- Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis' $11.4million Bel-Air estate soon to be foreclosed
- Johnathan Croom missing: Parents of 'super smart' missing teen say he was looking for an 'Into the Wild'-style adventure
- Chinese man drops to his knees in hospital corridor and begs girlfriend not to have abortion
- Amazon sued over multiple 20-minute, unpaid, daily security searches of workers
- Denver teen Lachlan Connors becomes a musical genius after suffering concussion
- Routine traffic stop results in 14-hour anal cavity search including three enemas and a COLONOSCOPY
- Korean model Hang Mioku Mangles her face by injecting it with cooking oil after doctors refused to do plastic surgery
- Cringe! Simon Cowell tries to kiss Miranda Kerr
- Therapist fired for being too cute?
- World's tallest water slide 'Insane' will open next year
- Veteran Boston cop commits suicide after being featured in Donnie Wahlberg's reality show about pressures of police work
- Nike apologizes for mistaking South Carolina for North Carolina on Panthers team t-shirt
- Hospitalis: Inside the hospital-themed restaurant where 'patients' pay to wear straitjackets
- Two teens, 15, arrested after breaking into Denver middle school
- Water fears in Teller County subdivision
- Justice for Desta as husband Jody Byrd found guilty of 1999 murder
- Police arrest Boulder woman in case of puppy with broken legs, burns
- Teenager bullied over her hunchback and limp becomes a catwalk model after surgery to straighten her spine
- Colorado mom Forsythia Owen 'beat man to death with a baseball bat after her four-year-old daughter said he abused her'
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- 'United Airlines Almost Killed My Greyhound': Dog left on hot tarmac
- Photographer melds images from day of JFK's assassination with present-day pictures
- Christians threaten to BOYCOTT Costco after they label Bibles 'Fiction'
- Colonel Lynette Arnhart 'steps down' for opinions on ugly female soldiers
- Muslim Iftekhar Murtaza murdered ex's Hindu father and sister
- Colorado's 9NEWS anchor Kyle Clark News rants at viewers' patio snow pictures
- Ariel Castro's victims escaped because of bravery of Amanda Berry's daughter
- Dennis Rodman returning to North Korea to visit 'friend for life' Kim Jong Un
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford more popular than Obama and U.S. Congress
- Putin says EUROPE is bullying Ukraine after country backs out of EU trade deal