British company is using this sexualised post to advertise for a new secretary
More from World
- Welcome to Hell: ISIS hang bodies of 'soldiers' from entrance to the city where Syrian troops were paraded through streets in cages
- Mystery of the two frozen mummified corpses found on dormant volcano
- Canadian woman Alexandria Morra aka lislecrett streams porn from library
- U.S. Ambassador to South Korea Mark Lippert hospitalized after being attacked by razor-blade wielding man during lecture
- Drunk tractor driver decapitates three people in head-on crash
An ad for a secretary position has come under fire as being ‘sexist, derogatory, inappropriate and lazy’.
The poster was sent out by a British recruiting firm ICS and featured a woman in stockings and short skirt bending down.
Above the image was the tag line: ‘Secretary required in Mayfair. Stockings optional! £35k. Ready to assume [sic] the position?’
Dozens complained about the post, saying: ‘Someone’s clearly forgotten to tell @ICSRecruitment it is 2015′
While another added: ‘Are you SERIOUS with this advert?!! Horrendously ill-judged’.
The post was uploaded onto ICS Recruitment’s LinkIn page, Instagram page and Twitter page, but has since been deleted.
Responding to criticism of the post ICS wrote on their Twitter page: ‘It’s a cult film called the Secretary precursor to 50 Shades.’