Police find car owned by missing Lafayette man Nathaniel Tallman
Nathan Tallman was last seen driving a black 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart similar to this one. (Photos: Lafayette Police Department)
BOULDER, Colo. — Police have found the car belonging to a man who went missing in January and are renewing calls for the public to send them tips if they recognize the vehicle.
Nathanial Tallman went missing on Jan. 23. He was last seen leaving his home in Lafayette.
Thursday police got a tip from someone who had seen a missing persons flyer about Tallman and recognized his car in the area of Foothills Highway and South Boulder Road, said Cmdr. Brian Rosipajla of the Lafayette Police Department.
Officers with the help of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation impounded the vehicle for evidence, Rosipajla said.
Police are now asking for members of the public who may have seen Tallman’s black 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, 4 door, with dark tinted windows, in the area to contact the Lafayette police. Send tips to email@example.com or call 303-604-8014.
Family, friends raise $10,000
Family and friends of Tallman have raised $10,000 on his behalf.
The raised funds will go towards reward money for information surrounding the missing man’s disappearance or current location of him or his vehicle, said friend Stefan Dorwart.
“It’s the most horrible thing you could ever imagine,” Kevin Tallman, Nathaniel’s father told FOX31 Denver. “The good news is that we don’t have any bad news that he won’t be with us anymore. So we’re hoping and praying that people will help and find our son.”
“We have tried every jail, police department, hospital,” said Zalyn Lee, Nathaniel’s friend. “I’ve tried towing companies. We’ve tried every possible avenue to figure out even where his car might be. We’ve turned up nothing.”
Nathaniel’s mother said her son’s disappearance was totally out of character and that they usually spoke half a dozen times a day.
- Proof that men HATE shopping! Hilarious pictures from across the world show men bored out of their minds waiting for their partners
- Florida woman Letina Smith accused of using a stun gun on kids when they misbehaved
- Terms of Service
- So was the castaway a cannibal? The shocking rumours surrounding the disappearance of fisherman's companion
- Sex offender is charged with the hatchet-murder of 21-year-old dental hygienist... 40 years after her body was found
- Janet Jackson divorce rumors are untrue
- American freestyle skier pulls out of Olympics after fracturing leg and tearing her ACL during training run
- Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson to become $100m brand after Super Bowl 2014 performance
- Man, 22, avoids getting speeding ticket after showing police his WINNING LOTTERY TICKET worth $50,000 as he's on his way to collect his winnings
- Seattle Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch steals the show with post-match dance
- How a criminal mastermind helped orchestrate jewellery heists from his prison cell using a contraband phone and Craigslist to pinpoint victims
- TSA agents humiliate cancer victim wearing adult diaper at security checkpoint
- Jose Salvador Alvarenga: Mother of miracle castaway dismisses claims he doesn't want to return to family in El Salvador
- Northeast braces for ANOTHER blizzard just days after winter blast caused chaos in Midwest
- Listen: You will not believe why this man called 911
- Johnny Quinn forced to break down door after it jams in latest Sochi fail
- Tanning addict who used sunbed everyday left with massive tumour on face
- Miley Cyrus poses nude for W magazine
- French president's former girlfriend SUING magazine that revealed his affair after it published pictures of her in swimwear
- EXCLUSIVE: Pacific survivor weeps as he speaks to his family for the first time in years but skeptics cast doubt on claims he spent 14 MONTHS at sea
- Georgia lawyer buys two minutes of local Super Bowl ad time for insane commercial blasting local police department
- 21-year-old has sex change operation funded by New York Children's services
- Disgruntled fans lament the tailgate free Super Bowl, the limited parking spaces, and crowded trains to Metlife Stadium
- Dating guru claims to predict your chance of romance from the contents of your FRIDGE
- Streaks of passion and blurred action: Hotel invites couples to make love on canvas to create Valentine's works of art
- Latest sick selfie trend sees teens posing for photos with homeless people
- Hand over the gold: Olympic medal winners taxed up to 39.6 PER CENT on cash bonuses, plus the value of the precious metals around their necks!
- 'I have piece of plastic sewn to my TONGUE so it hurts too much to eat solids', reveals extreme beauty queen desperate to stay thin
- Chinese New Year in pictures: Amazing images of celebrations across the world
- Sweden's classic car graveyard: 1,000 automobiles from a bygone era worth £100,000 found rusting in a forest
- Anderson Cooper's later CNN show is cancelled but his primetime AC360 remains
- Burglars break into a home to steal items and then try to sell it BACK to their owner outside a McDonald's
- Woman hacks her husband to death after he 'inherited' his AIDS-victim brother's wife because she was worried he would give disease to her
- 'It's a girl': Couple documenting their IVF journey on TV announce the sex of their test-tube baby
- Romance is... putting the bins out and leaving the toilet seat down! Poll reveals gestures that modern men see as romantic
- snatched baby Kayden Powell FOUND alive nearly 200 miles away from Iowa home
- Former Russian figure skater who lit the Olympic flame had posted a racist photo about the Obamas
- Photos from 1970s show grown-ups cradling their teddy bears
- Andrea Cardosa on child sex charges after former student posts YouTube video alleging sex abuse
- White House on lockdown after man 'with two suspicious bags' climbs over the fence
- Do camels prove that the Bible is INACCURATE?
- Tiny frogs can kill with one touch (and are smaller than 50p coins)
- Johanna 'JoJo' Lowe, killed herself weeks after starring in school suicide prevention video
- Say goodbye to moody movie shots of LA at night: How LED street lights mean an end to the urban glow of films like Collateral
- Venetians vent frustration at plans to build Islamic centre on the Grand Canal saying money should be spent on rescuing city from sinking into mud
- Oklahoma teen 'who was in the front seat when his friend shot an Australian baseball player said that they thought the gun was filled with BLANKS'
- Still fancy that burger? Every fast food meal you eat bumps up your BMI by 0.03 points
- Treaty would mean 'British war with Russia' if Putin's troops intervene in Ukraine
Scorn of 'stitch bitch' Alexander McQueen... designer who dressed (and dissed!) the A-list: Banning Posh from free frocks. Assaulting Madonna (with a spud). What couture's bad boy REALLY thought of his clients revealed by his live-in lover (2.00)
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Tree limb falls, crushes car and releases a swarm of bees
- Sudden balloon landing surprises homeowners
- Tri for a Cure Sunday benefits efforts for early detection of breast, ovarian cancer
- Father of 4 fights deportation in order to keep his family together in Denver
- Wet weather contributes to bug boom in El Paso County
- Former Inter-Canyon fire chief gets 8 years for embezzling $650,000
- Manitou Motels Clarify Pot Policies
- Colorado began issuing driver's licenses to immigrants regardless of legal status
- Aurora teen walks on busy streets with shotgun, videotapes encounter with police
- Air Force athletics program under investigation